I want to do interviews too.
Post up if you're feelin' it.
My body aches, it's a good feeling though. I've been working hard to get myself into shape. I raised my weights up by like 20 lbs or more in most sections of my body, starting a new plan on the 11th with John... going to see if I can get faster results, mix it up, and shock my body again. Haha Trying to get Jeff into the swing of things, a workout buddy would be nice, and I think it would help Jeff in general.
This year is very serene in comparison with last year at this time. I want to get out of HS but I can do little but wait. Waiting will only make college, and independence, that much more sweet. Hopefully, San Francisco will be all I dream it to be, or atleast what it's cracked up to be; or, failing that... adequate atleast. I won't waver in what I need to do to get there, do what I want and must. If it turns out to be a failure, it will be my failure, which is more than I can say for a lot of the sheep. Of course it will be nice to see my friends in December and the Summer, I'm not leaving y'all by choice; you guys are all just staying when I must go, it's worth it to me.
I haven't got much more to write. I can't really complain about much.
Current Music: Atoms Family "Persecution of Hip Hop"
Wudup journal bitches.
Chicks are undependable. Sarie just kind of lucked back into my life, and I saw her again and she was all excited to see me and whatever, made up a bad excuse for not calling me Friday like she said she would. Then she said she'd call me tonight... no call, can't wait to hear the excuse for that shit. I saw her sister, she said that she was in the mall... maybe her sis tells me this for a reason. I wonder why she'd be playing so "hard to contact" if not for what I think. If she jus wanted to be my friend and shit she'd call me for sure I think, so maybe somoething is gonna be happening in that area again. It's not like I need a girl right now but if the soup is there I'm gonna eat the soup.
Had a lot of fun today w/ Chuck and Lavell. Lavell is cool shit, he's pretty funny and probably has some good stories. Chuck, Dan and I oogled some bangin chick... and then we were informed that she was 14 yrs old. (She had a mad nice rack and looked mature in the face I don't understand it) Most people in general was like "Damn she is fine" or whatever... so it's not really that gross I think.
I gotta buy some new clothes, I got some new styles thought up, gotta hit up some places to buy some shit once I get some $. I also desperately need a haircut and some new shoes.
Anyway that's it. BTW I now weigh 215lbs faggots, so anyone saying I couldn't lose weight is a fucking idiot retard.
Current Music: The Diplomats- "Crunk Music"
Saturday was cool, went to Saco to watch The Man of the House w/ Jouhan. The movie was very funny in some spots, only cons were: Not enough action, it was a little too long and predictable.
Went to the mall after that and met up w/ Thong, played some MVC2 and was bored. Went home and slept.
Sunday I met up w/ Chuck, ate at Vinny T's and came home. Vinny T's was good, I got this awesome pasta stuff that was mad good.
I'm thinking about working more hours so I can buy clothes. I kind of have to get my weight squared away first I think, and then the clothes will become a bigger issue. Maybe I won't have to work more.
Current Music: Aaron Hall "Don't be Afraid"
Power up was sweet today, the drive there and back was nice as well. I was driving like a complete nutcase and got there pretty fast, was a lot of fun even tho I was driving by myself.
I spent a total of 7 dollars to play games all day, it was nice. I didn't have to buy more change. Had a great time hanging out w/ the Jasons and Gruff as I haven't done so in about a month. Thinking I will return to playing an old favorite character in that mvc2 oturnemanet. Wow I just fucked up tournament. Umm I should probably sleep soon.
Drove home at nine thirty and that was about it. Vacation was nice, haven't done anything for school... hoping that there is nothing I need done.
Current Music: Fat Joe "Take a Look at My Life"
|» Stolen because I like surveys|
1. First Name: God|
2: Were you named after anyone? No
3. Do you wish on stars? I don't wish for anything
4. When did you last cry? Not since I was a child.
5. Do you like your handwriting? It doesn't matter
6. What is your favorite lunchmeat? Peanut Butter
7. What is your birth date? 5/22/86
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Spice Girls "SpiceWorld"
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Absolutely
10. Are you a daredevil? Never broken a bone.
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Who hasn't?
13. How do you release anger? Lashing out at others
14. Where is your second home? Maine Mall
15. Do you trust others easily? No
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Nintendo
17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? Trig.
18. Do you have a journal? This one
19. Do you use sarcasm? Not a lot.
21. What are your nicknames? Doc, Sheil, Big $heil, Big Money Sheil, Moneybags Sheil, Scheister
22. Would you bungee jump? Probably
23. Have you ever taken an illegal drug or been offered one (some)? Yes
24. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes
25. Ice cream flavor? I don't eat ice cream
26. Shoe Size? 9-10 depending on the brand.
27. Red/Pink? Red
28. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My current physical state
29. Who do you miss most? Can't really say I miss anyone.
30. Do you want everyone who sees this to copy it into their LJ? Whatev
31. What color pants, t-shirt, and shoes are you wearing? Khaki, Black, White
32. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the thermostat.
33. Last thing you ate? A poptart
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? White. So pure.
35. What is the weather like right now? Blah
36. Last person you talked to on the phone? Some idiot customer at work.
37. first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Lookswise: Clothing style, personality wise: Confidence, maturity, humor
41. Hair Color? Black
42. Eye Color? brown
43. Do you wear contacts? Yes
44. Favorite Food? Bananas
45. Last Movie You Watched? SuperSize Me
46. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Doesn't matter
47. Summer Or Winter? Summer
48. Hugs or Kisses? I neither hug nor kiss people who aren't important to me.
49. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? N/A
52. Living Arrangements? At home, for now
54. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Some kind of scenery
55. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? WWE Smackdown! and Made
56. Favorite Smells? Banana bread, chili
57. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Stones
58. Do you believe in Evolution or Creation? I believe in nothing
59. What's the furthest you've been from home? Florida
60. Do you have certain things you do every night when you go to bed? Weigh myself.
First time taken, also the last time taken. GGPO.
|» Can't fall off if you don't reach for the top|
You can bash that dream into a telephone pole.|
My life to this moment:
Saturday I stressed the fudge out over this college stuff, only to realize that the 1st was today and not Monday. Sent out FAFSA, and my app to Far Far Away. Went to the mall, which was uneventful except for watching Brady eat some nasty shit for money. Also, Jouhan and Kim showed up for a little bit and it was good to see them, even though I was going to see them Sunday.
Sunday I hung out with Jouhan, Kim, and Alex (Forgotten) and it was a great time just being around positive people on the weekend. It was also good to NOT PLAY DDR OR ANY VIDEOGAME (well, except for Pump, but that was just a little bit) for a while. I shall have to do it again. I like to think I made a new friend in someone I would have not considered previously.
College stuff is done for the most part. I have the strongest form of my essay thanks to Pats who is great for assisting me with that. I'll put a big up to you when I go wherever for school. (=
I'm a little apathetic with school right now, I don't know how to break out of it, I just need a kick in the ass to get going.
Went to the Fitness Barn today w/ Nick and Andrew and it looks like atleast Nick and I are joining for sure. Will be fun and not as expensive as I could've thought.
I think I might try to skip school tomorrow for the reasons of sanity. I need a little break, and Wednesday would be nice.
|» Urshur got tha voice that make your booty go|
I wish I were Lil' Jon. A guy with minimal production talent who makes millions of dollars by just yelling. I haven't heard him rap in any song yet. I do like the beat for "YEAH!" it's an awesome club track that I could listen to w/out feeling shitty about it. (Yeah I know how old this song is, I don't care. I just wanted to take a cheapshot at Lil Jon)
Today I did my SAT (not my SAT test I hate when people say that, it's redundant, just like w/ PIN Number. Wtf are people on) and I think I did pretty well. I left no verbal blank and I left 9 blank in math. So, that leaves only FAFSA and application Essay to do and then I will hopefully get into college somewhere. :p MIght stay in Maine... being in portland today reminded me of the beauty of the city, there is some stuff to do in portland, so it might not be as bad as I think. (So it's a backup, in case I don't get enuff money for college)
That's basically it. I probably aced a few of my midterms.
|» Trish Stratus is fiiiiiiiine|
The Cheung brothers came over this weekend and we went to power up.|
Power Up is ok I guess. I played a lot of double and talked to the people I brought down, vandal, and maca and it was a nice time. Eating dinner with Mike and Vandal was probably the highlight of the night though, driving home from Sanford in the snowstorm sucked major ass though as we almost got wasted once.
I really am not worried about anything right now. No homework for midterm week, SAT is going to be ezpz, my Subspace squad is winning and I could really care less about anything female. Making new friends, doing whatever is more important.